Dr. Margaret Combs
Department Chair and Professor
- Doctor of Business Administration, University of Sarasota
- Master of Science in Accounting, University of Kentucky
- Master of Arts, Eastern Kentucky University
- Certified Public Accountant ( Kentucky and Florida)
“The Ethical Development of Accounting Students and Non-Accounting Business Students at Church Affiliated Liberal Arts Colleges: An Empirical Investigation” North American Accounting Society Conference, 2007.
“Accounting Discipline Forum Panel” North American Accounting Society Conference, 2007;
“Creating as Assessment Process Beneficial to Your Organization” Midwest Business Administration Association Conference, 2006.
“Accounting Ethics”, North American Accounting Society Conference, 2003.
“Accounting for Environmental Costs Results in Effective Cost-based Decisions” 2002, North American Accounting Association.
- Beta Alpha Psi
- Sigma Beta Delta
PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS & OFFICES HELD:
- Chair, Members in Education Committee of Kentucky Society of CPAs
- Executive Leadership Council of Kentucky Society of CPAs
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Kentucky Society of CPAs.
- Principles of Accounting
- Financial Management
- Business Communications
- Personal Finance