Dr. Sharlene Dzugan
Professor of Biology
Dr. Sharlene Dzugan joined the faculty of University of the Cumberlands in 1990. She holds a B.S. in Chemistry from Wheaton College and a Ph.D. in Inorganic Chemistry from Florida State University. Dr. Dzugan is a member of the Kentucky Academy of Science, has been a faculty participant in the National Science Foundation Summer Program in Solid State Chemistry, and has collaborated on research projects with others in her field.
- CHEM 111 General Chemistry I Laboratory
- CHEM 140 Introduction to General Chemistry
- CHEM 142 General College Chemistry I
- CHEM 211 General Chemistry II Laboratory
- CHEM 242 General College Chemistry II
- CHEM 434 Inorganic Chemistry
- CHEM 490 Senior Studies, Capstone in Chemistry
"The Synthesis, Characterization, and Dioxygen Affinity of Pillared Cobalt Complexes Derived from the Glyoximato Ligand Family," Kim A. Lance, Sharlene J. Dzugan, Daryle H. Busch, Nathanial W Alcock, Gazz Chim. Ital. (1996), 126(4), 251-258.