High School Jazz Ensemble Clinic
University of the Cumberlands will be hosting our annual High School Jazz Ensemble Clinic on Friday, March 8, 2013. At our clinic, participants will:
- Work directly with the jazz faculty who will help improve performance skills
- Attend an improvisation clinic with legendary jazz educator Jamey Aebersold
- Receive instrument specific feedback from experts
- Have an opportunity to perform for other groups and hear other bands perform
- Attend performances by The Jamey Aebersold Quartet, The UC Jazz Ensemble and the KMEA District 10 Honors Jazz Ensemble
Cost for this event will be $120 for large ensembles (10+ performers) and $80 for small ensembles (9 or fewer performers).
For more information, please contact David Threlkeld at 606-539-4334 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.