Ms. Jennifer Marsh
Ms. Jennifer Marsh, who joined the Cumberland College Faculty in 2001, holds a B. A. in Spanish and Geography from the University of Illinois and an M. A. in Spanish Translation from the City University Graduate Center of New York.
In addition to teaching Spanish classes, Ms. Marsh is an instructor in INSIGHTS, Cumberlands= freshman orientation program. She also enjoys working as a grader of AP Spanish Exams in the summers and preparing students for a study abroad program in Spain.
Ms. Marsh is passionate about travel and has visited eighteen countries including Argentina, Mexico, Spain, and Cuba. She is currently working toward a PhD I Hispanic Studies.
- SPAN 131 Elementary Spanish I
- SPAN 132 Elementary Spanish II
- SPAN 231 Intermediate Spanish I
- SPAN 232 Intermediate Spanish II
- SPAN 235 Introduction to Hispanic Culture
- SPAN 331 Spanish Composition and Conversation
- SPAN 333 Survey of Peninsular Spanish Literature
- SPAN 431 Methods of Teaching Foreign Languages
- SPAN 432 Practicum in Hispanic Culture
- SPAN 490 Special Topics in Spanish