Throughout the admissions process, the University will require a variety of forms. Once you have been officially admitted, we will begin requesting that you mail in or fill out online the forms below. Please do not submit these forms until you have officially committed to attend University of the Cumberlands.
Sign-up for a UC account
These account credentials will be used for UC Email, MyUC, iLearn, and on-campus network access.
Application for On-Campus Housing & Housing Exemption (online)
For Spring / January 2016 students only. The Fall 2016 form will be available in mid-January.
Reserve your Orientation Date (online)
Student Insurance Waiver (online)
For Athletes Only
Student Health Form (online)
- Consent to Disclosure
UC PREP: Patriot Readiness and Engagement Program
The UC PREP program helps to prepare and support all first-year students for a successful undergraduate experience at UC! The program encompasses four areas and incorporates aspects of university traditions and impactful programs!
Click here to view the section of our website that serves as a resource to all incoming students participating in the UC PREP program. Be sure to continually check back for updates, reminders, and a chance to connect with the fall 2015 entering class!
We look forward to working with you!
- About University of the Cumberlands
- Visit UC
- MCU Students: Transfer Guide
- Request More Information: Find out more about UC
- Register for Summer Orientation
- FAQs: Look over some common questions about UC
- Educational Expenses: Learn more about the cost of an education at UC
- Financial Aid : Find out about the grants, scholarships, loans, and other financial aid offered at UC
- Campus Safety & Security : Learn about the safety of UC's campus
- Calendar of Events: See all of the events taking place at UC.
- Student Life: Discover what life is like at UC
- Airport Shuttle Reservation Form