|| D6 is an exclusive opportunity for 16 individuals from across the United States who are and desire to be more Christ-like, passionate about students and camp, responsible, dependable, self-motivated, enthusiastic, creative, teachable, hard-working, and proactive in taking on challenges.
Beginning in August, D6 will be a one-year commitment.
Salary, benefits, and housing in Louisville, KY or at one, or both, of our properties.
Who Can Apply
Single, ages 18-25
How to Apply
Individuals who are interested should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The cover letter should state why you feel you would be a good match for the D6 program and what sets you apart from other applicants. We will contact individuals who qualify for interviews. Please do not call our Central Office to inquire about received resumes.
|| • Grow in your personal walk with the Lord and be challenged to pursue a deeper level of spiritual maturity while influencing 20,000+ guests with the Gospel.
• Build community and work as a team in a fast-paced, exciting, and challenging environment.
• Develop leadership skills that will play a vital role in effectively investing in future generations and succeeding in future business and/or ministry opportunities.
• Initiate and implement strategic programs that will play a key role in creatively running camps, conferences, retreats, and international partnerships.
• Participate in classroom sessions that will include courses in theology, business skills, and ministry insights. All courses will be taught by business professionals or professors from The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary.
• Lead all aspects of camps and retreats, including recruiting, training, and hiring all summer program staff.
• Gain experience in the behind-the-scenes operation of a non-profit corporation, including guest services and administrative tasks.