Library HoursFALL BREAK HOURS
7:45 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday, 10/16 - Friday 10/17
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Regular hours resume Monday, 10/19
Monday - Thursday
7:45 AM - 10:00 PM
7:45 AM - 5:00 PM
11:00 AM - 5:00
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Article Database - B
- Biography in Context (formerly Biography Resource Center) Includes 600,00 + biographies featuring people from history to science to literature. Hundreds of topic pages with integrated reference material, periodical information and multimedia content. Also included is the Lives & Perspectives Collection which supports high-school curricula and university coursework by providing multidisciplinary content on notable figures and the societal forces that have shaped their lives.
- Bio One BioOne is a global, not-for-profit collaboration bringing together scientific societies, publishers, and libraries to provide access to critical, peer-reviewed research in the biological, ecological, and environmental sciences.
- Britannica Online Online version of the Encyclopedia Britannica, with articles, links, images, and more.
- British History OnlineBritish History Online is the digital library containing some of the core printed primary and secondary sources for the medieval and modern history of the British Isles.
- Business Source Premier Business Source Premier is the industry’s most used business research database, providing full text for more than 2,300 journals, including full text for more than 1,100 peer-reviewed titles. This database provides full text back to 1886, and searchable cited references back to 1998.
- Business Source Premier Enhanced Rating An alternative way to search Business Source Premier. Allows you to browse Company Profiles, Industry Profiles, Country Reports and Market Research Reports.