Library HoursCLOSED MEMORIAL DAY
Thursday, May 8
7:45 AM - 5 PM
Friday, May 9
9 AM - 3 PM
CLOSED WEEKENDS DURING THE SUMMER
Monday - Friday
8 AM - 5 PM
Article Database - M
- Mango Mango Basic provides a quick introduction to a language and culture through the acquisition of simple conversational skills. Mango Complete is a more in-depth program that still focuses on practical conversations, but is designed to also increase vocabulary and grammar skills. Neither product is intended to deliver total fluency, but rather conversational proficiency. Additionally, there are a few courses for non-native English speakers to develop conversational skills in English.
- MAS Ultra School Edition Designed specifically for high school libraries, this database contains full text for nearly 500 popular, high school magazines. MAS Ultra – School Edition also provides more than 360 full text reference books, 85,670 biographies, over 107,000 primary source documents, and an Image Collection of over 510,000 photos, maps & flags, color PDFs and expanded full text backfiles (back to 1975) for key magazines.
- MasterFILE Premier Designed specifically for public libraries, this multidisciplinary database provides full text for nearly 1,700 periodicals with full-text information dating as far back as 1975. Covering virtually every subject area of general interest, MasterFILE Premier also contains full text for nearly 500 reference books and over 164,400 primary source documents, as well as an Image Collection of over 592,000 photos, maps & flags. This database is updated daily via EBSCOhost.
- MD Consult brings the leading medical resources together into one integrated online service to help physicians efficiently find answers to pressing clinical questions and make better treatment decisions. Users will find the full text of over 50 leading medical textbooks as well as abstracts and full text articles from many leading medical journals.
- MEDLINE Provides authoritative medical information on medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine, the health care system, pre-clinical sciences, and much more. Created by the National Library of Medicine, MEDLINE uses MeSH (Medical Subject Headings) indexing with tree, tree hierarchy, subheadings and explosion capabilities to search citations from over 4,800 current biomedical journals.
- Mental Measurements Yearbook and Tests in Print Mental Measurements Yearbook provides users with a comprehensive guide to over 2,000 contemporary testing instruments. The MMY series contains information essential for a complete evaluation of test products in psychology, education, business, and leadership. Tests in Print (TIP) serves as a comprehensive bibliography to all known commercially available tests that are currently in print in the English language. TIP provides vital information to users including test purpose, test publisher, in-print status, price, test acronym, intended test population, administration times, publication date(s), and test author(s).
- Middle Search Plus Middle Search Plus provides full text for more than 140 popular, middle school magazines. All full text articles included in the database are assigned a reading level indicator (Lexiles). Full text is also available for thousands of biographies and historical essays. Middle Search Plus also contains 84,774 biographies, 105,786 primary source documents, and a School Image Collection of photos, maps and flags
- MLA Directory of Periodicals The MLA Directory of Periodicals offers detailed information on over 5,500 journals, with 4,400 currently indexed in the International Bibliography. The detailed entries include editorial contact information, as well as frequency, circulation, subscription prices and submission guidelines.
- MLA International Bibliography MLA International Bibliography offers a detailed bibliography of journal articles, books and dissertations. Produced by the Modern Language Association, the electronic version of the bibliography dates back to the 1920's and contains over 2.3 million citations from more than 4,400 journals & series and 1,000 book publishers. The indexed materials coverage is international and includes almost 60 titles from J-STOR’s language and literature collection as well as links to full text.