Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
CLOSED MEMORIAL DAY - May 27
CLOSED INDEPENDENCE DAY - July 4
We appreciate your cooperation is helping us maintain a neat, efficient library.
- Because of the delicate nature of books and computers, no food, drinks, or tobacco products are allowed in the Library.
- Place all computer printouts and white paper in one of the designated recycling boxes near the photocopier on each floor.
- Do not reshelve library materials. Place books and periodicals on reshelving carts located on each floor. Return books which have been checked out to the Circulation Desk.
- Return microfiche and microfilm to the black boxes on top of the cabinets from which they were retrieved.
- Please notify a library staff member of any problems with the library equipment or materials.