What Not to Bring to the Residence Halls
You may bring a great variety of items to our residence halls. We only ask that you avoid bringing items that could damage university property, endanger your safety or the safety of others, infringe on the privileges of other residents, and/or violate the policies of the University of the Cumberlands. These include the following:
- Candles, incense, or candle warmers/melters
- Electric blankets
- Cooking equipment such as grills (including George Foreman grills), toaster ovens, hot plates, electric skillets, etc.
- Exercise equipment, free weights, etc.
- Halogen lamps
- Live Christmas trees
- Weapons (including paintball guns)
- Air conditioners, heaters
- Duct tape
- Alcohol or drug paraphernalia
- Full size refrigerators
- Internet routers