DegreeWorks - Student Help
Degree Works will make advising more efficient, providing degree audits and concise electronic program planning. It will in no way replace an Academic Advisor but aid students and advisors in auditing course and program progress, analyze what-if scenarios, and course registration planning. By allowing time with advisors to focus on planning and to make the most of your time at UC with discussions on study abroad, internships, research, experiences, electives, graduate school and other career goals.
Degree works will allow you to:
- evaluate progress in your degree program
- review degree requirements
- reflect on course grades
- project a what-if scenario for adding a minor or changing your degree program
- calculate your projected GPA
- calculate the grades and credits need to earn a desired GPA
- develop an educational plan for future course registration
Below you will find a digital version of the Cumberlands’ Degree Works Training Workbook and training tutorial videos.
Access Degree Works by logging in to your UC One account.