Employment Apply Buttons
Health, Exercise and Sport Science
January 1, 2018
Under the direction of the VP of Academic Affairs and the Chair of the Health, Exercise and Sport Science Department, this position is responsible for
- Academic advising of students
- Performing assigned committee work for the department and the University
- Participating in university events
- Doctorate in Health & Human Performance, Health Sciences, Coaching, or closely related field from an accredited institution of higher education
- Student-driven and teaching-focused with the ability to lead faculty and staff
- Experience in teaching higher education and curriculum development with preference given to those with experience in leadership of faculty in teaching and curricular development
- Willingness to participate in activities supporting a culture of continuous improvement.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, human relations, conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of and interest in diverse cultures and populations.
• Previous experience in a college or university.
• Experience with a variety of pedagogical and technological educational delivery methods.
Commensurate with expertise and experience