- Completed Graduate Application and payment of associated application fee
- Completed Bachelor’s & Master’s Degree
- Official Transcript(s)
- Must be received from ALL degree issuing colleges/universities and show a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale
- Teaching License & three (3) years of teaching experience
- Certification Level II for Supervisor of Instruction or Principalship
- Two (2) years in educational administration
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
In order to be considered a qualified School Superintendent candidate, the requirements above must be met. If you are unsure about your qualifications based on the list above, you may request more information by filling out the form on this page. At University of the Cumberlands, our School Superintendent program is designed to teach you the managerial and administrative skills necessary to help lead public and private institutions into the future. Coursework may cover topics including operations assessment and oversight, student achievement, managing budgets and resources, understanding and managing relations with school and community politics, school law and more.
Our supervised superintendent practicum allows students the chance to get real experience at the elementary, middle and high school levels performing the normal day to day functions of a school superintendent.
For additional admissions information, please contact:
649 S. 10th Street Suite C
Williamsburg, KY 40769