The 31-credit program requires 30 credit hours in core subjects such as AI in manufacturing, sales and marketing, healthcare, financial services, and risk management; data visualization, AI and operations management, and transforming a business with AI. A one-hour capstone course is also required of executive students.
Classes are scheduled in two eight-week sessions and 16-week sessions during the fall, spring, and summer semesters. Full-time degree candidates typically take one or two classes per bi-term, a total of 6-9 hours per semester. With the recommended course rotation, a full-time student could complete the program in 12 months (three semesters).
Artificial Intelligence Courses – 31 Credit Hours Required
- BADM 511 Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (3 credit hours)
- BADM 522 Application of AI in Manufacturing (3 credit hours)
- BADM 536 Application of AI in Sales and Marketing (3 credit hours)
- BADM 544 Application of AI in Healthcare (3 credit hours)
- BADM 555 Application of AI in Financial Services (3 credit hours)
- BADM 566 Applications of AI in Risk Management (3 credit hours)
- BADM 578 Data Visualization (3 credit hours)
- BADM 588 AI and Operations Management (3 credit hours)
- BADM 598 AI in Human Resources (3 credit hours)
- BADM 599 Transforming Your Business with Artificial Intelligence (3 credit hours)
- BADM 699 Capstone (1 credit hour)
For a full list of course offerings or more program specific information, visit our Academic Catalog page.