The Master of Science in Coaching is comprised of 30 credit hours. All candidates complete eighteen (18) hours in core of courses, six (6) hours in a concentration, and six (6) hours in elective courses.
Core Courses – 18 Credit Hours Required
Concentration Courses - 6 Credit Hours Required
Elective Courses - 6 Credit Hours Required
Choose from two (2) elective courses - (6 credit hours) to round out the required credit hours needed for a Master's in Coaching Degree.
- HHP 531 - Applied Statistics
- HHP 533 - Health and Fitness Psychology
- HHP 536 - Foundations of Physical Activity in Health Promotion
- HHP 630 - Health Promotion through Physical Activity
- HHP 632 - Current Issues in Health Promotion
- HHP 634 – Strength and Conditioning
- HHP 635 – Youth Health and Fitness
- HHP 636 – Plant Based Nutrition
- HHP 637 – Applied Sports Medicine
- HHP 639 – Special Topics