The University of the Cumberlands is dedicated to providing a broad-based liberal arts program enriched with Christian values. We strive for excellence in every endeavor and expect a similar dedication to this pursuit from our students. We encourage critical thinking and creativity to better prepare for lives of responsible service and leadership. This is especially true for our online coaching education degree programs – we’re focused on training ethical leaders to make a real impact in their professions and the world.
Upon completion of this Online Master’s Degree in Coaching Program, you will be prepared to coach, teach, influence, train and lead individuals and teams at any level. You’ll gain the tools, tactics and skills needed to:
- Analyze the role of behavior in health, fitness, and performance
- Perform appropriate health and fitness assessments
- Design and implement coaching programs for diverse populations and needs
- Adapt ethical and effective leadership strategies for physical activities within fitness and competitive sports
- Communicate with and educate others on behavior change, assessment procedures and results, and program implementation