The Master's in Criminal Justice Online Program provides pre-professionals a strong foundation in the knowledge, skills, and critical thinking attributes required in the various careers served by this discipline. It also prepares in-service professionals for leadership, management, and administration positions in their sub-field of choice. For all of its candidates, the program nurtures essential professional attributes, providing a broad knowledge base of the criminal justice system while also fostering the professional dispositions and ethics required for successful leadership in justice administration.
The Online Master's Degree in Criminal Justice program seeks to:
- Prepare students for professional careers and advancement within the criminal justice system.
- Provide students with a comprehension of the theoretical and philosophical principles of the courts, law enforcement, corrections, juvenile justice, and other essential disciplines connected to the criminal justice system in the 21st century.
- Enhance critical thinking and communication skills through the application of statistics and social science research methods.
- Develop students for leadership positions within criminal justice agencies at the local, state, and federal levels, as well as in the private sector.
- Prepare students to continue their studies at the PhD in Criminal Justice level, should you choose.