The mission of the PhD in Leadership Studies program is to prepare you to make valuable and innovative contributions in a variety of leadership roles and organizational settings. Our PHD in Leadership curriculum and instructors are dedicated to helping you deepen your knowledge and understanding of educational theory while helping you extend your research and application abilities to strategically solve problems that you encounter.
This PhD in Leadership Studies program is designed to:
- Help you improve colleges and schools through better critical and reflective thinking
- Improve your content knowledge in a specialty area
- Assist you to become more effective at the college, school district or unit level
- Strengthen your research, analytical and communication skills so you can become a better decision-maker
- Help you promote public service and ethical leadership in professional and community settings