In order to be considered for admission to University of the Cumberlands online undergraduate program in Accounting, students must complete the following:
- Apply online.
- Pay the $30 application fee.
- Submit official transcripts. Official transcripts should be submitted directly to University of the Cumberlands from the issuing institution and must be sealed or unopened.
- If you have 0-11 hours of college credit, an official high school transcript must be submitted showing a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0 on a 4.0 scale. GED students must provide official scores from the General Education Development Test (GED). Additionally, official college transcripts will be required for candidates seeking transfer credit.
- If you have 12+ hours of college credit, you must submit an official college transcript with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0 on a 4.0 scale. High school transcripts are not required if you have obtained 12+ hours of college credit.
- Submit Official ACT Scores
- If you are 22 years or younger and have not already completed 12 credit hours from another regionally accredited college/university with a satisfactory admitting GPA, you will be required to submit ACT scores (18 or higher preferred)
- If you are 23 years old or older, you do not have to provide ACT Scores
- Documentation of language fluency for non-native speakers of English, such as a score report from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). The minimum acceptable TOEFL or IELTS scores for admission are:
Paper-based TOEFL (PBT): 550
Internet-based TOEFL (IBT): 79