Schedule your Experience Today!
Register for a Weekday Campus Visit Experience
A weekday campus visit is a great way to experience Cumberlands and all that is has to offer. Your visit will include a meeting with an Admissions Counselor as well as a campus tour. Your tour is sure to be filled with personal stories from one of our very own Patriot guides.
- Information Session and Tour - Each visit experience starts with a brief information session, followed by a 90 minute tour, and ending with a 30 minute individual information session with an admissions counselor. (Approximately 2 ¼ hours)
- Meet a Professor - Upon availability, high school juniors and seniors can sit down with a professor from their intended department to learn more about programs and course work. (Approximately 20 minutes)
- Meet with a Coach - If you’re considering playing a varsity sport, you may want to schedule an appointment with a coach. Such meetings can be invaluable for getting a picture of where you might fit into the program and what materials and statistics you need to submit to be considered for a place on the team. (Approximately 30 minutes)
Register for Patriot Preview Day
The faculty, staff, and students at University of the Cumberlands invite you to experience some of the excitement of being a college student by taking part in our Patriot Preview Day. This is an excellent opportunity to discover first hand what college life is like.
Transfers Get Information Fridays (TGIF)
Join us for a campus visit, designed for Transfer students. You will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about academic programs
- Learn about the transfer admissions process
- Get information on credit transfer
- Hear about scholarship opportunities
Transfer students are encouraged to attend the transfer-specific presentation and tour scheduled on most Fridays, but are welcome at all visits.
Group Visit Opportunities
Elementary and Middle School Group Visits will experience a campus scavenger hunt and participate in activities geared toward students developing the right skills needed for college. (Approximately 90 minutes) This is available for students 5th through the 8th grade.
High School Group Visits will experience a campus tour, presentation and question and answer sessions with an admissions counselor. (Approximately one hour 45 minutes) This is available for grades 9-12.
Have lunch in Dining Hall - We do offer lunch in the dining hall. (Approximately one hour) The dining hall accepts school purchase orders, credit cards and cash.