Skip to main content

Transferability of Dual Credit Coursework

Students can access course info on our website UC is a regionally accredited institution that builds courses to meet the rigor of accreditation standards. Following high school graduation, all high school students should review any accumulated college credit during high school for the purpose of transferring those credits to any institution of higher learning the student plans to attend. Transferability of dual credit coursework can be reviewed with the registrars' office at and 606-539-4316.