Nov 13 – 17 • All day
BCC - The Grill
The annual food drive supplies First Baptist Church of Williamsburg Food Pantry, Williamsburg Family Resource Center, First Baptist Church Backpack Program, Mt. Pisgah Baptist Church Food Pantry, Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic Food Pantry, Shiner Church of Christ Food Pantry, and Emergency Christian Ministry Homeless Shelter.
Each day of the food drive will be themed to encourage gifts of the food banks’ most desired food items. These items are based on feedback from local food pantries about their specific needs. But the theme of the day is merely a guide; all food items will be received anytime, regardless of the food-group-focused schedule.
- MONDAY: Kids' food items, such as fruit pouches, Chef Boyardee meals, easy-to-microwave meals, easy-to-open meals, etc.
- TUESDAY: Protein and beans. Beans can be dry or canned.
- WEDNESDAY: Hygiene and laundry items.
- THURSDAY: All things pasta! Noodles and pasta sauces are welcome.
- FRIDAY: Canned fruits and vegetables.
All food donations can be dropped off in the Office of Student Affairs at Cumberlands, located in the top level (Grill level) of the Boswell Campus Center, across the street from the O. Wayne Rollins Center (gymnasium).