Growth-Driven Design (GDD) - BADM 435 Consumer Behavior
The goal of this course is to develop an understanding of the knowledge of consumer behavior which provides the manager with a set of appropriate questions and a guideline to action.
Credit Hours: 3 A pre-requisite of BADM 334 is required.
Students who complete this certification can expect to learn how to:
- Utilize agile web design and project management
- Build and optimize a website with GDD methodology
- Transform the way you work and attract more leads
Students complete the following tutorial components as a part of this certification:
- Growth-driven design fundamentals
- Developing a website strategy
- Creating a growth-driven design tool stack
- Conducting user research
- Building a launch pad website
- Implementing continuous improvement
- Using the website optimization roadmap
Certification can be linked to the following Course Outcomes for BADM 435:
- The student will be able to explain the factors that influence consumer behavior.
- The student will be able to identify the factors that impact internal and external influences on consumer behavior.
- The student will be able to utilize consumer research to better understand the consumer and subsequently develop marketing strategies.
- The student will be able to explain the consumer decision-making process.
- The student will be able to demonstrate enhanced communication and presentation skills.