Students and employees on UC's campus may connect game consoles and entertainment devices to the UC Network via UC-Patriot-WIFI.
- Connect your device to the UC-Patriot-WIFI wireless network.
- If you are connecting a Roku and receive a prompt to choose hotel/room or home, select home.
- Once your device is connected, go to www.ucumberlands.edu/devices.
- Log in with your UC username and password.
- Click Create Device in the left-hand column.
- Enter a name for your device.
- Enter the MAC address of your device. Note: Make sure you enter the wireless MAC address for your device.
- Click the Create Device button
- You should now receive a notice that your device was successfully created and your device should be able to connect to the UC-Patriot-WIFI wireless network.
NOTE: If your device does not connect after registering its MAC address, please reboot your device. If you continue to have problems, please contact the Helpdesk at 606-539-4197 or email@example.com. Please be sure to include your MAC address when reporting an issue.