Mountain Outreach should be utilized as a community resource by all community members, not just home or repair recipients.
- Any individual can call MO for repair advice
- MO will create a list of “trusted skilled laborers." Laborers included on the list will have to meet certain requirements and sign an agreement before a partnership can be created
MO can assist in the following ways:
- MO can repair issues - MO should coordinate with home owner a time in which the home owner is present so he or she can gain hands-on experience/knowledge for future repair opportunities
- MO can assist in coordinating the repair with a skilled laborer - MO will educate the home owner in who to contact with regards to the indicated repair for future reference
- MO can contact a skilled laborer on behalf of the home owner