Skip to main content

Office of Student Employment & Work Study

Have you been awarded work-study? Make sure work-study is listed as part of your financial aid award package and complete the required New Student Employee Forms and Apply for a work-study position. 

New Student Employee Forms

Please complete the W-4, I-9, K-4, Payroll Status Information Form, Work-Study Agreement, and New Hire EEOC Data Sheet using our secure DocuSign Form.

If possible, be prepared to attach two forms of identification. These may include: driver’s license, School Photo ID, Voter’s Card, Passport and your SSN Card or Birth Certificate. For a full list of eligible documents visit here.

If you are unable to attach these documents, you will be required to bring these to the Student Employment office before you will be eligible for employment.

Not familiar with DocuSign forms or need some help? Watch this tutorial for help!

Student Employee Forms

  • Online Immunization Form Upload
    Starting March 1, 2019, all food service workers in Whitley County must have received the Hepatitis A vaccine.  This includes all student workers who have a position in the Cafeteria, Tossed, Chick Fil A, Pete's Eats, or Red White and Brew. If you have already had the vaccine you can upload a copy of your vaccination records here. The immunization certificate must include the date the shots were given and have an expiration date.

Apply For Work-Study Position

Search our work-study employment positions, we highly encourage students to apply to more than one position. Supervisors will most likely respond to the email you listed on your application (make sure you check the Junk/Spam folder if you are not using your UC webmail account). Supervisors will respond to your application within 10 business days. 


Presidential (Non Federal) Student Employment

A limited number of student related positions are available each year on a first- come, first served basis, with direct pay to the student on an at-will basis. Fact Sheet on Presidential Student Employment.​​​​​


Apply For Graduate Assistant Position


Need help applying for positions? Watch this tutorial for help! 

Have Questions? Contact us at the UC Student Employment Office

Contact Information  
Phone: (606) 539-5567 or (606) 539-5593
Office Location: Gatliff Administration, 226
Mailing Address: 6190 College Station Drive