As part of University of the Cumberlands' Associate’s degree requirements, each student must complete at least 61 semester hours, including those within the associate in psychology program and the coursework required to fulfill the associate degree in psychology requirements.
- 31 semester hours required in the sections of General Education
- 18 semester hours required in Associate Core Requirements
- 12 semester hours required from Elective Courses
General Education Sections
- The English Language
- Christian Faith and Values
- Natural and Mathematical Sciences
- Cultural and Aesthetic Values
- Social Sciences
Associate in Psychology - Core Requirements
You may choose any of the courses that are offered within the School of Lifelong Learning. If a course has a pre-requisite, as long as you meet the requirements, and have not previously taken it, you can take the class. Your elective choices are vast and not limited to your degree.