Welcome to the Office of the Registrar!
If you need to drop or add a class, have a question about graduation, or want to check on the status of a transcript, this is the place to do so. The links on this page will help you find answers to various questions, but if you need to visit us in person, we are located on the first floor of the Gatliff Building. You may also email us at registrar [at] ucumberlands.edu (registrar[at]ucumberlands[dot]edu) or call our office at 606.539.4316.
Need a transcript? Let us know. We'll handle it.
Important Info for Ordering a Transcript
The University of the Cumberlands has partnered with Parchment Transcript Services to expedite the processing of official paper and electronic transcripts in PDF format.
- As our agent, Parchment will collect all fees and allow you to track and receive confirmation and delivery receipt emails of your orders.
- Notifications will be sent to your email directly from Parchment indicating the progress of your request for an electronic transcript.
- An official transcript is a copy of a student's entire academic record from the University of the Cumberlands.
- When ordering transcripts through Parchment you must create a username and password exclusive to Parchment. The Parchment site does not utilize your UC username and password information.
- Students who have officially changed their name, please provide the name used while enrolled at the University of the Cumberlands.
- Please check to make sure your grades are posted on your UC student portal before ordering your transcript.
- All transcript orders require a major credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express) to complete the transaction.
Digital Transcript fee is $ 10.00
Paper Transcript fee is $ 12.50
Additional Expedited Delivery option through FedEx and fees are listed on the Parchment website during the ordering process.
Standard orders are processed within 24 hours from receipt of the order, except orders placed on weekends and holidays. Delivery time is not included in processing time, and varies by delivery service and local area.
Degree & Enrollment Verification
University of the Cumberlands has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications. The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:
National Student Clearinghouse
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171
For additional information, you may contact our office at the phone number or address below, or you can e-mail registrar [at] ucumberlands.edu (registrar[at]ucumberlands[dot]edu)
Office of the Registrar
6174 College Station Drive
University of the Cumberlands
Williamsburg, Kentucky 40769-1372
Fax: (606) 539-4347