Welcome To The Cumberlands Family!
Now that you are an officially admitted student we ask you to fill out and submit the forms below. If you have any questions along the way, please contact our Admissions Counselors at 606.539.4240.
Throughout the admissions process, the University will require a variety of forms. Once you have been officially admitted, we will begin requesting that you mail in or fill out online the forms below. Please do not submit these forms until you have officially committed to attend University of the Cumberlands.
- Request Housing & Housing Exemption - University Account required (link above)
- Register for Orientation - (SOAR)
- Student Insurance Waiver - Online form for athletes only
Undergraduate Student Success
The Student Success program helps prepare and support all first year students for a successful transition at Cumberlands. The program includes three areas of focus and incorporates aspects of historical university programs and higher education best practices. Be sure to continually check back for updates, reminders, and a chance to connect with the entire class! We look forward to working with you.
- About University of the Cumberlands
- Visit UC
- Request More Information: Find out more about UC
- Register for Summer Orientation
- FAQs: Look over some common questions about UC
- Educational Expenses: Learn more about the cost of an education at UC
- Financial Aid : Find out about the grants, scholarships, loans, and other financial aid offered at UC
- Campus Safety & Security : Learn about the safety of UC's campus
- Calendar of Events: See all of the events taking place at UC.
- Student Life: Discover what life is like at UC
- Airport Shuttle Reservation Form