Welcome To The Cumberlands Family!
Now that you are an officially admitted student we ask you to fill out and submit the forms below. If you have any questions along the way, please contact our Admissions Counselors at 606.539.4240.
Throughout the admissions process, the University will require a variety of forms. Once you have been officially admitted, we will begin requesting that you mail in or fill out online the forms below. Please do not submit these forms until you have officially committed to attend University of the Cumberlands.
- Create a University Account - These account credentials will be used for UC Webmail, MyUC, iLearn, and on-campus network access. NOTE - Your University Account will be active in 5 minutes for Webmail and MyUC. It will NOT be active for Housing Portal for 24 hours.
- Request Housing & Housing Exemption - University Account required (link above)
- Register for Orientation - (SOAR)
- Student Insurance Waiver - Online form for athletes only
First Year Foundation
Our First Year Foundation program helps to prepare and support all first-year students for a successful undergraduate experience at UC! The program encompasses four areas and incorporates aspects of university traditions and impactful programs!
View the section of our website that serves as a resource to all incoming students participating. Be sure to continually check back for updates, reminders, and a chance to connect with hundreds of your new best friends!
- About University of the Cumberlands
- Visit UC
- Request More Information: Find out more about UC
- Register for Summer Orientation
- FAQs: Look over some common questions about UC
- Educational Expenses: Learn more about the cost of an education at UC
- Financial Aid : Find out about the grants, scholarships, loans, and other financial aid offered at UC
- Campus Safety & Security : Learn about the safety of UC's campus
- Calendar of Events: See all of the events taking place at UC.
- Student Life: Discover what life is like at UC
- Airport Shuttle Reservation Form