The University of the Cumberlands welcomes international students into all of its on-campus programs. Regardless of citizenship or geographic location, all applicants must complete the application for admission.
To be considered for admission, an international student must submit the following:
- An application for admission.
- Prospective students are required to submit official transcripts demonstrating the level of education completed (high school or college) prior to being considered for admission by the university. The Registrar’s Office evaluates all transcript for academic credit for institutions in the United States. All academic credit from an educational institution outside the United States must be evaluated by one of the transcript evaluation services referenced below.
-- World Education Services (WES)
-- International Education Research Foundation (IERF)EvalDirect
-- Educational Perspectives (EP)
-- Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE)
-- Student – Athletes are encouraged to use PLAYNAIA InCRED
- Official copies of ACT and/or SAT I scores.
- Please note, many UC graduate programs require other standardized testing requirements. Please see program specific application requirements.
- Demonstration of English Proficiency will be required for any student scoring below minimum ACT or SAT requirements (ACT 17 or below SAT 920 or below).
-- Accepted English proficiency test include the TOEFL and IELTS. University of the Cumberland’s
minimum acceptable scores from the TOEFL are as follows:
Paper-based TOEFL 550, Internet-based TOEFL 79
-- IELTS recent score must be at least a 6.