The Summer Orientation Advising Registration (SOAR) program is designed to answer questions and assist students in making a successful transition to college life at UC. Throughout the late spring and summer, incoming students will create a fall course schedule, talk to a Student Success Coordinator, learn about campus resources, and meet some amazing Cumberlands staff and student leaders.
If you want to attend an in-person SOAR event, please register using the link below for one of our sessions! You can sign up for the open sessions that best fits your schedule. If you are a student athlete and need to complete an athletic physical, you can register for a SOAR date when physicals will be offered after SOAR sessions. Those dates are Friday, June 11th, Friday, June 18th, Thursday, July 22nd, and Friday, July 23rd.
College isn't complicated at University of the Cumberlands. We need you to finalize your enrollment by making a deposit (if you need to, you can request to waive that fee - just contact us) and then completing the checklist below. After that's done, get packed and ready to head to campus.
- Register for a UC account
- Create a Student ID
- Accept and finalize Financial Aid Award
- Register for fall 2021 courses - In-person during orientation or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a virtual appointment.
- Apply for Housing and select a room
- Submit Health form
- Complete the consent to disclose (FERPA)
- Apply for a parking pass
- Complete athletic physical documentation - for student athletes only