The Summer Orientation Advising Registration (SOAR) program is designed to answer questions and assist students in making a successful transition to college life at UC. Throughout the late spring and summer, incoming students will create a fall course schedule, talk to a Student Success Coordinator, learn about campus resources, and meet some amazing Cumberlands staff and student leaders.
In-person SOAR events have ended but we're here to help! Head over to our SOAR site to catch up on all of the updates and text 606-268-4707 to get a link to sign up with a Success Coordinator and schedule your classes.
College isn't complicated at University of the Cumberlands. We need you to finalize your enrollment by making a deposit (if you need to, you can request to waive that fee - just contact us) and then completing the checklist below. After that's done, get packed and ready to head to campus.
- Register for a UC account
- Create a Student ID
- Accept and finalize Financial Aid Award
- Register for fall 2021 courses - In-person during orientation or email email@example.com for a virtual appointment.
- Apply for Housing and select a room
- Submit Health form
- Complete the consent to disclose (FERPA)
- Apply for a parking pass
- Complete athletic physical documentation - for student athletes only