If you want to pursue a career in the pharmacy world, check into the pre-pharmacy degree track at University of the Cumberlands. Our chemistry program is just what the doctor ordered to fulfill the 60 hours of pre-pharmacy undergraduate work that most pharmacy schools require for admittance.
Have a specific pharmacy school or program in mind? Our advisors know the admissions ins and outs most pharmacy schools, so they can give you the advice you need to make your application stand out from the crowd. And, of course, they’ll work with you as you consult bulletins from your chosen program for specific entrance requirements, from the right pre-pharmacy majors to the exact courses you should take. Minimum requirements for most professional schools include:
- BIOL 133 and 113 Population Biology and Lab
- BIOL 134 and 114 Cell Biology and Lab
- BIOL 244 Human Physiology
- BIOL 340 Genetics
- BIOL 343 Human Anatomy
- BIOL 345 Microbiology
- BIOL 346 Biochemistry
- CHEM 132 and 111 Gen. Chemistry I and Lab
- CHEM 232 and 211 Gen. Chemistry II and Lab
- CHEM 331 Organic Chemistry I
- CHEM 332 Organic Chemistry II
- MATH 132 College Algebra or higher
- MATH 335 Introduction to Probability and Statistics
- PHYS 241 Physics I
- PHYS 242 Physics II
- PSYC 131 Basic Psychology
Get your career off to the right start with a pre-pharmacy degree program at University of the Cumberlands. Interested in becoming a pre-pharmacy major? Simply fill out the form on this page and find out what UC can do to help your pharmacy school journey!
Visit Us In Person
6178 College Station Drive
Williamsburg, KY 40769
A University of the Cumberlands degree prepares you for the rigors of the professional world. Click the button to learn more about the exciting career opportunities you can pursue with this program.