Upon completion of this executive cyber-engineering degree program, you will be ready to meet the demand for higher-level cybersecurity executives and professionals. You will have the tools you need to provide solutions to secure networks and protect critical infrastructure from cyber threats. This program seeks to help you:
- Understand the role policy plays in engineering secure systems
- Examine the role assurance plays in security, in the development, design and deployment of software and hardware products
- Evaluate trusted systems and implement designs into secure systems
- Gain the cyber-engineering tools needed to provide solution to secure network and the knowledge to protect infrastructures from cyber threats
- Assess security systems using the principles of network forensics
University of the Cumberlands has been named a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense (CAE-CD) by the National Security Agency (NSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). There are just over 200 universities nationwide with CAE-CD designation Only four schools in Kentucky are included in this elite group.