Executive Masters in Information Technology Admissions Requirements
Admission to our University is very competitive as well as selective and we review each application by the same standards.
- Application and Application Fee
- A completed Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Submit official transcripts from all applicable colleges/universities attended; must be received directly from the issuing college or university.
- A cumulative grade point average (GPA) of a 2.5 or above on a 4.0 scale
- Any international course work completed must have official transcript evaluations completed and submitted to the University by the evaluation firm. Evaluations MUST include GPA for admission. Approved Evaluation Firms are:
- Documentation of language fluency for non-native speakers of English, such as a score report from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the 8 International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or a report from Duolingo. This requirement is waived for students who have completed bachelor’s or master’s level coursework in the U.S. at an accredited institution. The minimum acceptable TOEFL or IELTS scores for admission are:
- Paper-based TOEFL (PBT) - 550
- Internet-based TOEFL (IBT) - 79
- IELTS - 6
- Duolingo - 100
- International students applying for executive-format and seeking F1 VISA status must provide a copy of their current passport
- Admission to the Executive Program is completed by a review of the above documents
- Upon Admissions to the Executive Program, a non-refundable $250 deposit is required for course registration
All admissions materials should be submitted to International Graduate Admissions:
University of the Cumberlands
International Graduate Services
649 S. 10th Street Suite B
Williamsburg, KY 40769
Toll Free 833.953.0382
Transfer of Credit Policy
A maximum of nine semester hours of credit may be transferred from an accredited graduate institution. Transfer credits must be in courses equivalent to courses in the program. All transfer credits must be approved by the Program Director and the Registrar and have been earned within the last five years. Grades for any transfer credits accepted into the program do not count in the program GPA.