The Online MBA degree program is designed to provide a practical professional development opportunity for individuals already engaged in full-time careers. This MBA degree in Kentucky is also available as an online program and will work to prepare you to embark upon and continue successful careers in business, government and education.
Core Courses – 21 Credit Hours Required
- BACC/BAOL 531, Managerial Accounting
- BADM/BUOL 532, Organizational Behavior
- BADM/BUOL 533, Marketing Management
- BADM/BUOL 534, Managerial Finance
- BADM/BUOL 535, Managerial Economics
- BADM/BUOL 537, Legal, Ethical, and Social Environment
- BADM/BUOL 638, Strategic Decision Making
* All candidates completing the Master of Business Administration degree will complete a written Comprehensive Examination at or near the completion of BUOL 638, Strategic Decision-Making. Degree candidates must pass all sections of the comprehensive examination to complete the program.
Business Electives – 9 Credit Hours Required
Elective Requirement (9 hours). Nine hours are earned through the completion of any available 500-or 600-level business electives or as approved by MBA Program Director.
- BMIS/BUOL 536, Advanced Management Information System
- BADM/BUOL 538, Management of Investments
- BADM/BUOL 539, Research and Report Writing
- BADM/BUOL 631, Managing in a Global Environment
- BADM/BUOL 632, Advanced Human Resource Management
- BADM/BUOL 690, Special Projects in Business and Related Subjects
Applied Learning Practicum – 1 Credit Hour Required*
- INTR 599 – Applied Learning Practicum (1 credit hour)*
This course provides students enrolled in an eligible master’s program to participate in an applied learning practicum that is an integral part of an established curriculum. This allows for the opportunity to apply essential professional applications to their respective academic coursework.