This non-degree program is designed for those candidates who presently hold initial teaching certification in the state of Kentucky and who seek to add an additional certification in one of the following areas:
- Elementary Education (P-5)
- Middle School Education (5-9)
- English, Math, Science, and/or Social Studies
- Secondary Education (8-12)
- Biology, Chemistry, Earth Science, English, Mathematics, Physics, Social Studies
- All Grades (P-12)
- Art, Integrated Music, Health, Physical Education
- Business and Marketing (5-12)
- Special Education–Learning & Behavior Disorders (LBD) – (P-12)
The Online Proficiency Evaluation for Additional Certification program is designed to provide an encouraging and collaborative online learning experience. The combination with our exceptional faculty and the nature of the Proficiency Evaluation for Additional Certification program allows the delivery of a broad and robust knowledge base in pedagogy and instruction.
Looking for an affordable and convenient online program that will provide you with the skills to advance your career in teaching? Look no further than one of the best education programs in the state of Kentucky. Complete the Proficiency Evaluation for Additional Certification online today from University of the Cumberlands. Call 855.791.7201 or simply fill out the form on this page to learn more about any of UC's online graduate degree programs in education.
A University of the Cumberlands degree prepares you for the rigors of the professional world. Click the button to learn more about the exciting career opportunities you can pursue with this program.