As part of University of the Cumberlands' Online Associate’s in Business Administration degree requirements, each student must complete at least 61 semester hours, including those within the major and the coursework required to fulfill the degree requirements.
- 31 semester hours required in the sections of General Education
- 18 semester hours required in Associate Core Requirements
- 12 semester hours required from Elective Courses
General Education Sections
- The English Language
- Christian Faith and Values
- Natural and Mathematical Sciences
- Cultural and Aesthetic Values
- Social Sciences
Associate Core Requirements
You may choose any of the courses that are offered within UCumberlands Online. If a course has a pre-requisite, as long as you meet the requirements, and have not previously taken it, you can take the class. Your elective choices are vast and not limited to your degree.