- Harvard, Institute for Educational Management, 2019
- Capella University, Ph.D. (Higher Education Leadership and Adminstration), 2010
- Capella University/Noel-Levitz, Post Masters Certificate (Enrollment Management), 2008
- University of Louisville, M.Ed. (College and Student Personnel Services), 2003
- Cumberland College, B.S. (Education), 2001
Dr. Emily Coleman serves as Provost at the University of the Cumberlands. In this role, Dr. Coleman works with Academic Affairs, Student Affairs, and University Athletic functions and program.
Dr. Coleman served as Vice President for Student Services for five years at UC before becoming Provost. Prior to coming to Cumberland, Dr. Coleman served fourteen years as a higher education and enrollment management administrator. She has been active in the profession and has led over 20 professional presentations, has two publications, served on multiple accreditation review teams, maintained a long-standing active role in professional organizations, and was named as a Salzburg Fellow.
Dr. Coleman serves on multiple boards in the region and enjoys spending time with her family and cheering on UC at various athletic events.
Personal Link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/emily-coleman-55b46711/