Title:Director of the Learning Commons
Office:Patriot Success Center - Rollins Learning Center
- Harvard, Institute for Educational Management, 2019
- Capella University, Ph.D. (Higher Education Leadership and Adminstration), 2010
- Capella University/Noel-Levitz, Post Masters Certificate (Enrollment Management), 2008
- University of Louisville, M.Ed. (College and Student Personnel Services), 2003
- Cumberland College, B.S. (Education), 2001
Prior to coming to Cumberlands, Dr. Coleman served fourteen years as a higher education and enrollment management administrator. She has been active in the profession and has led over 20 professional presentations, has two publications, served on multiple accreditation review teams, maintained a long-standing active role in professional organizations, and was named as a Salzburg Fellow.
Dr. Coleman serves on multiple boards in the region and enjoys spending time with her family and cheering on UC at various athletic events.
Personal Link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/emily-coleman-55b46711/
Faculty Expertise:Leadership, Higher Education, Student Development