Hub Spot Reporting - BADM 455 Market Research
This course will provide students with an overview of research design methodology and analysis in the marketing field. The course is designed to help students develop their research, inquiry and communication skills while providing a road map to their future career in Marketing and other areas of business.
Credit Hours: 3
Students who complete this certification can expect to learn how to:
- Incorporate data driven decision making at your organization with the use of the HubSpot reporting tools.
This certification course consists of eight lessons that discuss data literacy, and HubSpot reporting tools across the CRM, Marketing Hub, CMS Hub, Sales Hub, and Service Hub.
Certification can be linked to the following Course Outcomes for BADM 455:
- The student will be able to apply the marketing research process to analytics.
- The student will be able to examine the role of marketing analytics as a decision support tool in an organization.
- The student will be able to demonstrate abilities to gain insights from the analysis of data and recommend an appropriate course of action to resolve a marketing problem based on empirical evidence.
- The student will be able to choose ethically appropriate and socially-responsible courses of action for an organization.
- The student will be able to develop communication, leadership, teamwork, critical thinking, problem solving, and research skills.