Welcome to the Writing Center! We are here to help you plan, draft, revise, and edit your writing assignments. Do source citations cause you frustration? Not even sure what a source citation is? We can help you with that too. Take advantage of our writing resources virtually anytime or schedule a time with an Academic Fellow.
Undergraduate students can schedule a time to meet with one of our Peer Academic Fellows in-person or online. Graduate students can connect with one of our Graduate Writing Fellows for draft feedback and other assistance.
Undergraduate On-Campus Student
1. Click Schedule a Session (below) – this will take you to One Login for University of the Cumberlands
2. Choose the Tutor.com tile on the page:
Don’t see Tutor.com as an option? Choose "Company: Everything” to open all services accessed through OneLogin.
Or use the Search Box to locate Tutor.com
3. Once you’ve accessed Tutor.com, select “Join a Meeting Space”
4. Scroll over the available tutors to find your subject and schedule a time!
Undergraduate Online Student
Would you like to schedule a one-on-one session with Tutor.com? Follow these steps to get started!
1. Login to your iLearn/Blackboard Course
2. Choose “Start Here” from the left-hand course menu
3. Open the “Getting Started with Tutor.com” folder for Tutor.com access and resources
4. Select “Get help with Tutor.com” to access.
5. You can choose to submit a paper for review or schedule a session with a live writing tutor.
Submit a Paper for Review by choosing “Submit a paper for review” to submit your paper to the dropbox.
Schedule a session with a live writing tutor by choosing “Writing” from the Topic dropdown menu.