Skip to main content

Third-Party Sponsor Contracts

It is the responsibility of the student to provide their third-party authorization each semester to the Office of Student Accounts in order for it to be billed. The student or third-party vendor can submit the authorization to the university.

Authorization can be submitted to the Office of Student Accounts by mail, email, fax, or in person at the service window.

  • Mail: University of the Cumberlands

    Attn: Tawni Kilburn
    Office of Student Accounts
    6194 College Station Drive
    Williamsburg, KY 40769
  • Email:
  • Fax: 606-539-4472
  • Service Window: Gatliff Bldg. Rm# 120

If the third party does not pay within the semester authorized, the student is responsible for paying the amount owed.

Third-party invoices are processed after an approved authorization has been submitted to the Office of Student Accounts. Invoices will be submitted to the authorized third party after the drop/add period has ended in each term/bi-term. Please note some third parties dictate when invoices can be submitted for payment. 

Examples of Third Party Sponsor Contracts are:

  • Vocational Rehabilitation
  • KAPT
  • State PrePaid Plans
  • 529 Plans
  • Employer-sponsored
  • KY Traineeship
  • Go Army
  • AirForce
  • VA CHP 31

For questions concerning authorization, please contact Tawni Kilburn at 606-539-4472 or