Executive Program Format
University of the Cumberlands Executive Programs are designed to meet the need of both international and domestic students seeking Masters and Doctoral level studies in the U.S. On-campus class days include personalized interaction with UC faculty and renowned guest speakers, tying course topics to current business trends.
Our Executive Programs include hybrid course days designed for international graduate students studying in the U.S., or domestic students seeking a hybrid-format program. We strive to incorporate professional experience and real-world application of course curriculum into our programs to enhance the learning experience. Practical Training is an integral part of program coursework and available to all students. At the University of the Cumberlands our degree programs focus on quality education at an affordable price.
Executive Program students take three (3) courses per semester. The program semester is based on the existing UC semester calendar, with three (3) annual semesters: fall, spring, and summer. Two of the courses each semester focus on the specific program content. Additionally, students will be required to attend an intensive residency weekend as part of their course enrollment each term. The third class includes an Applied Learning Practicum, in which students apply what they are learning in their other two courses to the real world via work or internship experiences.
- Executive MBA
- Executive Master's of Science in Digital Forensics
- Executive Master's in Global Business with Blockchain Technology
- Executive Master of Science in Information Systems Security
- Executive Master's of Science in Information Technology
- Executive Master's in Project Management
- Executive Master's in Strategic Management
- Executive Ph.D. in Business
- Executive Ph.D. in Information Technology
- Executive Ph.D. in Leadership