Documentation for the following items must be received before an admission decision is made for the online master's in health and human performance program:
- Completed Graduate Application and payment of the associated fee of $30
- Official Transcripts must be received for all undergraduate and graduate coursework from accredited colleges or universities which show a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above on a 4.0 scale.
- Documentation of language fluency for non-native speakers of English, such as a score report from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). The minimum acceptable TOEFL or IELTS scores for admission are:
- Paper-based TOEFL (PBT): 550
- Computer-based TOEFL (CBT) - 213
- Internet-based TOEFL (IBT): 79
- IELTS: 6
All admissions materials should be submitted to Graduate Admissions:
University of the Cumberlands
Graduate & Online Admissions
649 S. 10th Street Suite C
Williamsburg, KY 40769
Transfer of Credit Policy
A student may transfer a maximum of nine semester hours of credit into the Online Master's in Health and Human Performance program from an accredited graduate institution or program. Transfer credits must be in courses equivalent to courses in the program. All transfer credits must be approved by the Program Director and the Registrar and have been earned within the past ten years.