The Online Master's in Health and Human Performance is comprised of 30 credit hours. All candidates complete a common core of courses, an area of concentration, and elective courses.
Core Courses – 18 Credit Hours Required
Concentration Courses - 6 Credit Hours Required
Elective Courses - 6 Credit Hours Required
Choose from two (2) elective courses - (6 credit hours) to round out the required credit hours needed for a Master's in Health and Human Performance Degree.
- HHP 537 - Coaching and Fitness Leadership
- HHP 631 - Advanced Coaching and Fitness Leadership
- HHP 632 – Current Issues in Health Promotion
- HHP 633 – Current Issues in Coaching and Fitness Leadership
- HHP 634 – Strength and Conditioning
- HHP 635 – Youth Health and Fitness
- HHP 636 – Supplementation for Health and Human Performance
- HHP 637 – Applied Sports Medicine
- HHP 638 – Administrative and Management Strategies
- HHP 639 – Special Topics