Community Guidelines - Application
- Applicants should display a clear need for housing.
- Ability to repay mortgage.
- Willingness to “give back” to the program through community service.
- Willingness to attend a set number of general maintenance skills-building classes sponsored by MO within the first 12 months of ownership.
- Good credit history.
Annual Income Requirements:
- 3 people – 30K per year minimum
- 4 people – 35K per year minimum
- 5 people – 40K per year minimum
- 6 people – 45K per year minimum
- CAP financials at 60K per year for all groups listed above
- Proof of income or Proof of disability
- Copy of social security card (applies to applicant and co-applicant)
- Certified credit report (Trans Union, Equifax, or Experian)
*The required documentation must be submitted with the application.
- You can mail your application to 7521 College Station Dr., Williamsburg, KY 40769. Please make sure to address it to Mountain Outreach on the envelope.
- You can drop off your application in person to our office located at 1030 Old Hickory Blvd., Williamsburg, KY 40769. Keep in mind there will be times where the office is locked/closed as we may be offsite. If that is the case, you can drop off your payment in the black drop box located just outside the office.
- You can email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
**Note: Mountain Outreach retains the sole discretion in selecting the home build recipient as well as the families being interviewed for the home build. An application may be denied by Mountain Outreach without an interview being conducted, and for the most part, a family will only be notified if they are the home build recipient**