The Hutton School of Business shapes ethical decision-makers to lead in a global marketplace through real-world curriculum that emphasizes directly transferable knowledge and skills.
Upon completion of a Hutton School of Business Executive MBA, graduates will be able to:
- Apply ethical reasoning skills
- Formulate and apply problem-solving strategies
- Communicate effectively in professional situations
- Apply technology-based skills to explore and solve complex business issues
- Work effectively in a team environment and demonstrate leadership skills