This executive doctoral degree program in Business is comprised of 66 required credit hours with courses delivered in an executive program format. An outline of the Program of Studies for the Executive Doctor of Philosophy in Business is provided below:
Core Courses – 18 Credit Hours Required
- BACC 731 Advanced Managerial Accounting
- BADM 733 Strategic Marketing: Research and Practice
- BADM 734 Corporate Finance: Fiscal Management in a Global Climate
- BADM 735 Comparative Economics
- BADM 737 Managerial Ethics and Social Responsibility
- BADM 838 Strategic Thinking, Decision-Making, and Innovation
Professional Research – 24 Credit Hours Required
Specialty Area – 24 Credit Hours Required
A content specialty area of at least twenty-four (24) hours must be earned in one of the following disciplines:
- Healthcare Administration
- Project Management
- Strategic Management
For a full list of course offerings or more program specific information, visit our Academic Catalog page.
For executive format students, the applied learning component (internship/practicum) is established as an integral (essential) part of the established curriculum. Due to the applied learning component required for the degree program, executive format students must enroll in INTR every term of enrollment.