DBA, Management, Nova Southeastern University
MBA, Management, University of Dayton
BIE, Industrial Engineering, University of Dayton
Dr. John C. Hannon earned his D.B.A. from Nova Southeastern University. He also holds an M.B.A. and a B.I.E. (Bachelor of Industrial Engineering) from the University of Dayton.
While director of Florida Institute of Technology's Aberdeen Graduate Center, Dr. Hannon developed Internet-based content, DOD and commerce partnerships, and taught Graduate Business and IT courses. Most recently, Dr. Hannon has served on the Board of Advisors of Cooper College, the Board of Directors for BayHill Estates, Fl., and as an active partner in the e-commerce consulting firm of BH&H where he focused on promoting efficiency and innovation in computer-mediated communication, electronic group support systems, and executive information systems. He is active in his community, BayHill Estates Association as a past Board of Director member and Chairs a number of Board based Committee's.
- Authoring HTML documents
- Formulating Organizational Web Presence Strategies
- Working with Object Oriented Web Tools
- Experienced in Windows 3.1, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Mac OS
- Familiar with Client Server architectures
- Accomplished software documentation developer
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Office, Word Perfect, MS Word, Excel, MS Works, Powerpoint, SPSS, FileMaker Pro, Access, QuickBooks, Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, Pagemill, SiteMill, Claris Impact, Communicator Pro, and others
- Comfortable in multiprocessor/multitasking/distributed network environments
- Skilled in cutting-edge Internet/Intranet real-time-based ISDN capable communications technologies such as Zoom, Teams, etc.
- MIS, IT Leadership: basics and professional applications.
- Computer mediated education.
Hannon, J., Howard, T, and Ulferts, G., Leadership Styles of Small Business Owners, Linking Theory to Application, Journal of Leadership, Accountability and Ethics, Volume XVI Issue II, 2019
Smith, D. and Hannon, J., Knowledge Management’s Role in Organizational Maturity in Project Management, Journal of Research – Granthaalayah, Volume III, Issue V, 2015
Westlund, S, and Hannon, J Retaining Talent: Assessing Job Satisfaction Facets Most Significantly Related To Software Developer Turnover Intentions, Journal of Information Technology Management, Volume XIX, number 4, 2009 Peer Reviewed
Presenter. Hannon, J., Assessment Through Business Community Input, Presentation at the Western Academy of Management, Annual Conference March 2007 Peer Reviewed