The Executive Master's in Information Technology at University of the Cumberlands focuses on the advanced practice role of the use of predictive analytics to identify cyber threats, employ big data analytics to improving healthcare, and empower smart cities in making data-driven policy changes critical for societal well-being. This program is designed to meet the aggressive demand for qualified data scientists in virtually every sector of the economy, with classes in computer science, data intelligence, analytics, security.
Program of Study
The Master of Science in Information Technology is comprised of the following eighteen (18) hours of core required credit hours and twelve (12) hours in department elective courses:
Core Courses – 19 Credit Hours Required
- ITS 530 – Analyzing and Visualizing Data
- ITS 531 – Business Intelligence
- ITS 532 – Cloud Computing
- ITS 630 – Organization Leadership and Decision Making
- ITS 631 – Operational Excellence
- ITS 632 – Introduction to Data Mining
- INTR 599 – Applied Practical Learning (1hr)
With the approval of the Program Director, ISOL 690 Special Topics may substitute for one required course in the program.
Elective Courses – 12 Credit Hours Required
Twelve (12) hours are required in department elective courses.