University of the Cumberlands and Pioneer College Caterers are pleased to offer commuters several great options to dine on campus at prices much more affordable than the fast food restaurant in town. The Flex Dollar Program gives students additional value for every dollar spent. Best of all, the program can built into your financial award package and managed through your student account.
FLEX DOLLAR PLANS
- Plan A - Spend $150 & Earn $175 in Flex Dollars
- Plan B - Spend $350 & Earn $410 in Flex Dollars
- Plan C - Spend $500 & Earn $600 in Flex Dollars
BENEFITS OF FLEX DOLLAR PLANS
- Pioneer will offer special pricing in the Dining Hall for any Flex Dollar meal purchase at $5.00 per meal.
- On Thursdays, Pete’s Eats will offer a Flex Dollar commuter special for $5.00 per meal.
- Flex Dollar users will receive a 10% discount at any Cumberland River Coffee outlet.
- No charge for sales tax since it is part of meal plan.
- Students may add additional dollars at any time, via debit or credit card, and receive a flex dollar bonus of 15%.
- Balance rolls over from Fall to Spring while the student is enrolled as a UG on-campus student.