FLEX DOLLAR PLANS
University of the Cumberlands and Pioneer College Caterers are pleased to offer commuters several great options to dine on campus at prices much more affordable than the fast-food restaurants in town. The Flex Dollar Program gives students additional value for every dollar spent. Best of all, the program can be built into your financial award package and charged to your student account.
FLEX DOLLAR PLANS
- Fall Commuter Plan A - Pay $150 & receive an extra $25 in Commuter Dollars
- Fall Commuter Plan B - Pay $350 & receive an extra $60 in Commuter Dollars
- Fall Commuter Plan C - Pay $500 & receive an extra $100 in Commuter Dollars
BENEFITS OF FLEX DOLLAR PLANS
- Commuter Dollars are loaded on your UC Student ID and may be used for purchase at any UC Dining Location during the school year.
- The charge for the plan will be charged to your student account and applicable financial aid may be used to pay for the charge.
- Pioneer will offer special pricing in the Dining Hall for any Commuter Dollar meal purchase at $5.00 per meal.
- On Thursdays, Pete’s Eats will offer a Flex Dollar commuter special for $5.00 per meal.
- Flex Dollar users will receive a 10% discount at any Cumberland River Coffee outlet.
- No charge for sales tax since it is part of meal plan.
- Students may add additional dollars at any time, via debit or credit card, and receive a flex dollar bonus of 15%.
- Balance rolls over from Fall to Spring while the student is enrolled as a UG on-campus student. However, any unused balance after the Spring term will be forfeited and lost.
WHO’S ELIGIBLE FOR A COMMUTER MEAL PLAN
- Any Undergraduate Commuter Student that is registered for the Fall Semester as well as all Physician Assistant and Physical Therapy students at the Williamsburg campus.
- Only one purchase per term is allowed.
HOW TO SIGN-UP
- Click the button below to access the sign-up form.